Pawel Grabowski of Self Employed Cafe recently published a blog post giving 10 facts about himself. I thought it made really interesting reading, so I’m shamelessly copying his idea.
I’ve already got five facts about me on my About Me page, so here are 10 further things you might not know about me.
- Fact no 1: I did six terms of cookery evening classes when I first started work. I had intended to do just one term but the more I found out, the more I wanted to learn.
- Fact no 2: My first job in London was for an advertising agency. I spent the first 18 months commuting from Bedford and I read two novels each week on the train journey.
- Fact no 3: I studied French, Linguistics and Management Studies at Leeds University and spent my third year at a business college in Lille.
- Fact no 4: I have visited 27 capital cities.
- Fact no 5: I love watching old movies; especially musicals.
- Fact no 6: I’m a townie who has never lived in the country.
- Fact no 7: I always eat Eggs Benedict when it’s on the menu. My two favourites so far are the Soho Hotel in London and the Master Builder’s Hotel in Bucklers Hard.
- Fact no 8: I have two nicknames: Lolly and Griselda Fishfinger.
- Fact no 9: My favourite park in London is Richmond Park.
- Fact no 10: I lived in Bangkok until I was six.