It’s International Freelancers Day today, organised by the guys at The Wealthy Freelancer.
Here’s what it’s all about
International Freelancers Day is an online conference featuring 24 world-renowned speakers providing education and inspiration to solo professionals everywhere. Here’s the rundown on what you need to know.
- International Freelancers Day will be held over TWO days: September 24 and 25. (That’s TODAY and tomorrow)
- This is an online event, so you don’t have to travel anywhere.
- Even though this event is entirely free, you must register to attend.
- During the event, there will be 10 to 15 presentations each day, all conducted by online video. Each is focused on a specific topic that will help build your freelance or solo business. All you need to “attend” is a computer and an internet connection.
- The video for each presentation will play at exactly the date and time scheduled. So, just like a traditional conference, you’ll need to show up on time for the sessions you want to attend. Otherwise, you’ll miss them.
So head on over and register!