If you read my post last week about the importance of gathering more client testimonials, here are a few pointers showing where you can display them, in order to make the most of them:
1. On your website (here’s my testimonial page)
2. In your email signature (have one quote at a time and rotate them at regular intervals)
3. In your marketing materials
4. In your proposal documents
5. In your biog
6. In your mailing campaigns
If clients have recommended you on LinkedIn, you will, of course, have these on your LinkedIn profile, but don’t just leave them there. Use them in all the other six places as well.
Obviously, pick the most appropriate testimonial for the job in hand. For example if you think price might be an issue, choose a testimonial that addresses this concern and turns it into a positive:
“I had heard that XYZ was quite expensive but, because he introduced efficiencies into my business, I am actually saving money.”
How do you use YOUR client testimonials?