As we are approaching the Christmas holidays and winding down now until the New Year, this is my last post of 2012. I thought I’d provide some links to a few posts that you may have missed during the course of the year. I hope you find them of value:
1. Eight steps to successfully declutter your workspace
2. Five top tips on how to start a blog
3. How do you take a holiday if you can’t afford one?
4. Will you enjoy the freelance life?
5. How to get what you want: four handy negotiation tips
6. Your prospects want to know: what’s in it for me?
7. Use Wordle to make your LinkedIn profile keyword rich
8. 12 handy networking tips
9. 21 lessons I’ve learned in 21 years of freelancing
10. You own the copyright so don’t hand it over
Have a fabulous Christmas, recharge your batteries and start 2013 as you mean to go on.