This week’s blog post contains tips, cheat sheets and infographics to help with your social media campaigns.
- This link will enable you to access a series of social marketing cheat sheets for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest & Instagram, Blogging and Google+.
- Here’s a handy infographic that’s a cheat sheet for the nine main social media channels. That’s Twitter, FB, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Intagram, Google+, Tumblr and Foursquare.
- And in case you missed the useful infographic showing you what size all your social media images should be – here it is again.
- Did you know you can easily add your blog to your Facebook business page, using Shortstack? You can check out my FB page and see what that looks like. FB gives you a bog standard image but I added my own to give it more colour and make it stand out.
- And you can also pull in a sales page from your website direct to your FB page, using Heyo. This does incur a monthly subscription however…
- Picmonkey is great for adding text to images or creating fun images of your own.
Do you have any handy social media tips you’d like to pass on?